Layout

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Super Easy Stacked Enchiladas

This recipe can be adjusted to feed any group size.  I was feeding a group of 12 so I used large servings but you can shrink it at will.  I pretty much threw random portions of random items into this dish.  Have fun and loosen up!

INGREDIENTS:

Corn Tortillas (I used 18)
Green Enchilada Sauce (I used 3 cans)
Canned Chicken (I used 5 large cans)
Onions (I used onion powder cause we had no onions but fresh would be great too)
Chili Powder (for a kick!)
Cheese (I used cheddar)
Salt
Pepper

INSTRUCTIONS:

Mix everything but tortillas and cheese in one large bowl.  Layer tortillas on bottom of large pan.  Dump in a small portion of the mixture.  Spread with cheese.  Repeat layers until you are out of ingredients and/or room in the pan.  Bake in 325 degree oven for roughly half an hour (just to warm everything and get a slight golden crisp on the top of the cheese)

You can get creative with other ingredients in this dish.  Now that I am typing it up, I think olives would have been amazing.  Or whatever else you like in your enchiladas.  Easy and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment