Layout

Friday, January 6, 2012

Pepperoni Rolls!!

These pepperoni rolls are simple and delicious.  It took me all of five minutes to put them together and throw them in the oven.  In the future, I will probably use these as an appetizer/side dish instead of the main dish, but I was in a hurry that night and didn't want to cook AT ALL so...this is what we had for dinner!  Yum!


All you have to do is get some refrigerated crescents (I used Western Family and they were yummy!) and stick in some pepperonis (I used 4 in each) and a large slice of mozzarella cheese.  Then, you roll the crescents up, arrange them on your cookie sheet, and bake according to the crescents directions.  Not very healthy, but they were fast and yummy.  So...it works!  Can't eat health every day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment